Opal Immigration Services provides immigration advice and full case management to people and businesses here in Australia and from all over the world. In the last ten years we have successfully lodged visa applications for permanent and temporary migration including partner, 457, RSMS, business, skilled migration, parent and student visas. We also assist with skills assessments, character and health waivers, citizenship and Migration Review.
Why Use Opal Immigration Services?
Here are seven good reasons:
- You have overseas staff on temporary visas who want to go for permanent residency. You don’t want to lose them. What are their options? Can you help them?
- You’ve met someone from overseas. What next?
- You need to bring in staff from overseas. How do you go about it? What does it cost? What are your responsibilities?
- Members of your family live overseas. Can I sponsor them to Australia?
- You’ve had a look at the DIBP website but you’re not sure you’ve really got the whole picture. Where do you go from here?
- You’ve come to Australia for a holiday or to study. Are you eligible to apply for another visa while you are here?
- There are more than 100 visa subclasses. Which one is best for your situation?
Our services range from initial consultation through to full case management. We aim to provide a service that is customised to your goals. We understand that migration is a major decision – it is all about you, your family and your future.
The Regional Visas
Opal Immigration Services started in Geelong ten years ago. Living, studying and working in Geelong and the Bellarine is a great choice. And, there are visa advantages when it comes to permanent residency. Due to our location Opal Immigration Services has a strong track record in the RSMS program.