Regional Visas Geelong and VictoriaThe move to live and work outside the capital cities has been a major trend in Australia in the last 15 years. The terms Tree Changers and Sea Changers are used to describe people who relocate to country and coastal towns. The trend is seen as healthy for the Australian economy, the environment and for individual lifestyles. Australia is a large country with massive variation in geography and climate which means there is a lot of choice about where to start a new life.
Opal Immigration Services specialises in Regional Sponsored Migration Visas, commonly known as the RSMS. We have successfully assisted many businesses in Geelong and regional Victoria to sponsor skilled workers. In addition to the RSMS visa there are other immigration benefits that apply to regional visas.
- Skilled migration concessions for points and English language skills, sponsorship required
- Employer sponsored (PR) no DIAC minimum salary, award wages apply; broader range of occupations
- Students 5pts available for regional study
- Working holiday second visa if you fulfill seasonal (agricultural) work criteria
- Business migration for business people wanting to develop a business in regional Australia states and territories are very keen to hear from you. A range of information and referral services is available to support you in developing a realistic proposal.
In every way choosing to live in regional Australia is a winner.