If you are seeking assistance for people in Afghanistan
These legal specialists may be able to help you:
RILC Refugee & Immigration Legal Centre has a dedicated hotline. Before calling please read the information sheet to understand what assistance they can provide.
The Victorian Law Society has a list of Accredited Immigration Lawyers. Not all the law firms work on humanitarian cases. Please check websites before calling.
Law firms we would recommend
- Carina Ford Lawyers – Level 5, 1 McNab Avenune Footscray 9396 0207 – www.carinafordlawyers.com
- Maria Psihogios – MP Migration Law 17 Blyth Street, Brunswick 0411 612 247 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amity Lawyers – this is run by Navid Baghi and Sara Khodajoo – amitylawyers.com.au Level 10, 611 Flinders Street World Trade Centre, Melbourne
- Clothier Anderson – Karyn Anderson – clothieranderson.com.au 3/62 Lygon Street Carlton
- Mary Hanna Lawyers – 17 Sydney Road, Coburg – maryhannalawyers.com.au
- WLW Migration Lawyers – wlwlawyers.com.au Jessica Williamson – Level 1, 545 King Street, West Melbourne
- Liz Hug – Welcome Legal, 86 Phyllis Ashton Circuit, Gungahlin, Canberra ACT 2912; welcomelegal.com.au