Regional Visas Geelong and Victoria
If you are thinking about migrating to Australia why not think about migrating to a regional area and the Geelong region in particular!
General Skilled Migration
- Extra points are awarded for having family members in a regional area.
- Extra points are awarded for having studied at a regional university or TAFE, for example Deakin University or The Gordon TAFE.
Sponsorship by a regional employer provides a host of advantages for the visa applicant and employer:
- This visa caters for a broad range of skilled occupations
- A skills assessment is not always required
- Salary needs to be market rate but no minimum salary imposed.
- Two year ‘lock in’ period after grant
Visas with regional concessions require you to work regionally and in most cases live in the region. You get to live in a great location and help to make it grow! Geelong and the Bellarine are not the only attractive options however we urge you to take a look at what we have to offer:
For the facts and figures on Geelong and the Bellarine: